FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
If we don't answer your questions on this page, please email or call us
at your convenience. We'll be glad to help.
How can your ‘EFT Level One’ Workshop help me?
- EFT Level One provides a set of tools that are fast, effective and easy
to use for stress management.
- When stressful emotional disruptions are released from the body's energy system, the physical and mental problems often receive a release from stress.
What if I am already in therapy, receiving treatment for an issue
or am using other methods of personal development?
- That’s fine! EFT is compatible with just about anything. It is
independent of belief systems and religions – actually, you don’t
even have to believe that it works yourself.
- EFT is not psychotherapy, but rather a form of self applied coaching ussing the EFT tapping algorithm, along with an emotional set-up phrase to assist the stress held in the body to release its grip.
- All you need is an
open mind, the will to try something different and occasionally
a little persistence.
My issues are traumatic, deep and longstanding – how can something
so simple and fast possibly resolve them?
- With the continued care of your Doctor, EFT can assist in reducing the stress from traumatic longstanding issues.
- You will also learn ways of sneaking up on the problem;
so that there is no need to unnecessarily re-live painful experiences.
My problems are personal and I wouldn’t want to share them with
a group of strangers.
- The atmosphere
during our workshops is relaxed and friendly, as well as professional
– no forced ‘group hugging’ or embarrassing stuff’!
- It's sometimes
necessary for us to ask questions about the origins of a problem, of which you can still keep private.
I am still skeptical. How can I know I’m not wasting my time?
- There is nothing wrong with a bit of healthy skepticism. All you
need is the commitment to open up to something new for a short
- We know that something so different may test your belief
system. That’s why we invite you to call us to discuss your questions and concerns. Please contact us if there are unanswered questions
that you'd like to ask.
I am a life coach (therapist) – can I use EFT to help
- Yes! After the level one course you will have the basic skills to
help yourself and others.
- However, if you want to use it professionally,
we recommend that you also take our level two course, where
you will gain confidence in EFT's ‘Art of delivery.’ With it, you will find additional ways of making the process
even shorter, more elegant and powerful.
- Studying the DVD’s
from Gary Craig’s original training is also a must for any dedicated
professional or passionate lay person. If you have more questions
about the level two courses, please contact us directly.
What other benefits can I expect from learning EFT?
- All the other material that you will learn is designed to complement
the EFT techniques and is based on the latest knowledge from the
field of Meridian Tapping.
- We encourage you to call or email us after the course if any new questions or issues arise.
Disclaimer: The information and emotional freedom technique coaching
we provide is intended to educate, inform, and inspire you on your
personal journey towards optimal health and a happy life. It is
clearly not intended to replace a one-on-one relationship with
a qualified health care professional and is definitely not intended
as medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. If you are under the
care of any health professionals (or should be), we strongly encourage
you to discuss modifications in your diet, lifestyle, exercise
program, nutrition, or use of EFT with them prior to making any
changes, and never discontinue or reduce prescription medications
without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
T.B.B, CA - “No coaching session has ever had such an immediate results in removing my neck pain as it was with Glen's training me to apply EFT."
- Phone/Fax: (415) 877-1868
- General information (including scheduling and volunteering): email@example.com
Serving the areas of San Francico, Mill Valley, San Rafael, Novato, Petaluma, Santa Rosa, Berkeley, Oakland, Redwood City, San Jose and Malaysia, Singapore and many more.